The wine has a deep, dark purple colour with succulent ripe fruit flavours, both dark and red are supported with scents of violets and delicate spice. The mouth-feel has depth and clarity of fruit with integrated oak flavours. Finely crafted tannins and a beautiful layered fruit infused finish.
- National Wine Challenge: Double Gold
- Shiraz SA: Top 12
- Tim Atkin SA Report: 93 Points
- Decanter World Awards: 94 Points
- Michelangelo Wine Awards: Shiraz Trophy Winner
- Platter Wine Guide: 4.5 Star