Special release of an older vintage magnum bottle.
Cabernet Sauvignon 46%, Merlot 15%, Cabernet Franc 14%, Petit Verdot 14%, Malbec 11%
The Saronsberg Seismic has a dark colour with flavours of cassis, red berry and integrated oak. The tannin is firm and well balanced with a full-bodied, elegant finish.
• National Wine Challenge: Top 100
• South African Wine Index: Platinum
• Decanter World Wine Awards: 90 Points
• Tim Atkin SA Report: 90 Points
• International Wine and Spirits Challenge: 92 Points
• Gilbert and Gaillard: Gold Medal